Despite the fact that all our papers are written by highly qualified professionals, they make a long way of quality control through our Quality Assurance department before the customer receives the order. However, there still are cases when a customer wants to make some additional amendments in the paper. If you are not satisfied with the paper that you have received, please contact our Support Team immediately.
A revision will be made free of charge if your request only complies with 2 simple conditions:
- Instructions for revision are not different from initial instruction for the order.
- Revision request is submitted within 2 calendar weeks (14 days) after receipt of the order.
We work hard to make our customers happy with the papers they receive and apply all possible efforts, so you can get the highest grade. Our Customer Support team is available 24/7 to provide you with any kind of help. We are always happy to revise your paper completely FREE OF CHARGE if you are not satisfied with some aspects of the work.
Still, there are several cases, when a revision request will require an extra charge.
- If instructions for your revision are different from initial instructions for the order or contain additional specifications. Please see some examples of cases mentioned above:
- Customer requests to increase the number of pages in the paper;
- Customer requests to use additional sources or references that were not specified in initial instructions for the order;
- Revision request is based on additional instructions from your professor or comments on the paper that you have submitted;
- If the customer changes initial instructions for the order when the writer has already started working on the assignment.
- If initial instructions for the order submitted by the customer contain any errors that impact the meaning of the task and the customer has not contacted our Support Team within 3 hours upon payment to correct the errors.
- If the customer failed to provide the writer with access to required sources, if they cannot be found in free access.
In these cases revision should be evaluated by the writer and its cost should be preliminary discussed and agreed with the customer.
To submit a request for revision of your paper, please contact our Customer Support team via chat or email and provide us with full and detailed instructions on the amendments you would like to make in the paper. Please note that instructions for a revision should be submitted in written form only.
Please feel free to contact our Support Team for any questions.